Follow this steps to acquire a Google Maps Api Key and then add it to your Joonext Settings.
- First go to Google Api Console Page.
- Click Agree and continue to create a new project representing your website
You will be taken to Browser key Creation Page:Fill up the form accordingly:
Name: “Your Website Name”
Accept requests from these HTTP referrers (web sites): “Your website url. eg: yourdomain.com”
- Click Create Button. If you do not see you Api key immediately, click the button again.
- A popup should appear without Api Key. Copy Key and click ok.
- Use the key in the appropriate field
- All your maps should appear fine now.